Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

8 Happy Nights

It's the last night of Hanukkah!
Tonight Menorah's are burning brightly as all the candles are finally lit.
We've had a wonderful time bringing you our inspiration posts, and hope you've enjoyed seeing all the amazing projects that used our 8 Happy Nights.


I just love the cool graphic simplicity of Girl Friday Deb's card.  
The fussy cut dreidel adds a real element of playfulness I think :)


A little something from me...
I couldn't resist joining in the fun!
I stamped a happy little star background to support my misted panel.




Thank you for joining us in our special Hanukkah celebration!
Whether you light the menorah, or light the Christmas tree, or both, 
I hope you've enjoyed your time with us.

We'll be back with lots more inspiration this week.
See you then!





4 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

You have showcased such beautiful cards! Hope your holidays were as great as they were.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Beautiful! I have enjoyed ALL of your Hanukkah projects!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards ladies!!!

Cindy said...

A little late, but so happy you showcased and created awesome Hanukkah stamps. This area is really lacking in stamping (Jewish stamps in general) and its great to see some that are modern, clean and cool. Thanks!